Start your new year with a spectacular change! Live in a Fully Furnished Luxury penthouse on the 49th floor overlooking the entire city!
Beautiful sleek penthouse with spectacular view. Very close to Bloor & Yonge Subway Station, High End Shopping, Classy Nightlife, The One Eighty, Holt Renfrew, Cineplex & VIP Cinemas, Hemingway’s Restaurant, Kama Soto, D-Bar and Starbucks. Dry cleaners and grocery store in the same building.
You’ll love this place because of the view from the 49th floor penthouse, the neighborhood, the ambiance, the amenities, the high-end decor/furnishings and the coziness. This place is perfect for couples and professionals.
Accommodates: 2 Bathrooms: 1 Bed type: Real Bed Bedrooms: 1 Beds: 1 Property type: Condominium Room type: Entire home
Amenities: – Free Visitor Parking on Premises – Elevator – Wireless Internet – Buzzer/Wireless Intercom – Kitchen with double marble counters – Concierge – Gym – Outdoor Pool – Rooftop Patio – BBQ – Laptop Friendly Workspace – 52” Wall-Mounted TV – Surround Sound System – Iron – Dryer – Washer – Hangers – Central Air/Heating – Hydro included
Pls be mindful, respectful and considerate. Here are guidelines in that spirit:
– No smoking inside – No throwing cigarette butts from the balcony – No parties or events – No load music after 11PM. – Not suitable for pets – Not ideal for children under the age of 12
It is a requirement that any prospective tenant have the following in order prior to viewing the property:
– Current Credit Report: an up-to-date credit report with beacon score attached is required and can be obtained through a credit reporting agency such as Equifax (www.equifax.ca) or trans union (www.transunion.ca). – Current Employment Letter: stating your current position, length of employment and monthly or yearly salary. Last 2 paystubs are also acceptable. – Rental Deposit: The first and last month’s rent is required with an offer to lease.
REVIEWS: Accuracy 5/5 Communication 5/5 Cleanliness 5/5 Location 5/5 Value 5/5
– “Great view and close to lots of great restaurants. View was unbelievable. Would definitely stay when in Toronto again”
– “this place is an amazing unit with a spectacular city view. Within walking distance to many restaurants and shops. Easy access to transit, would recommend for couples/individuals on business or vacation!”
– “Great condo in a great location. Easy walk to any place in Yorkville- near great restaurants and shopping. Large deck with spectacular views! Very comfy bed! Would definitely recommend this place.”
– “This place is extremely well located and has a stunning view of the city. You won’t need to visit the CN tower because you will already have basically that same view from the apartment. The balcony is massive and the apartment is well laid out, including a reflective screen to help dim the sleeping area from the outdoor light. Host is also a very responsive host and accommodating with respect to logistics. The property itself is located a short Uber or Subway ride from downtown and major attractions. Walkable if you don’t mind a 20-30-minute stroll. The coffee place around the corner is delicious.”
– “This place is absolutely gorgeous. The view at night time is breathtaking. So so happy with my stay in this luxurious apartment. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting Toronto.”
– “An amazing luxury flat with a spectacular view! We couldn’t have been happier to spend our wedding weekend at this lovely condo.”
– “Host was very gracious and accommodating host. The condo was as described and very comfortable.”
– “Fantastic view, high standard, comfortable bed, clean Recommend it.”
– “Nice and clean with a great view of CN tower, Ontario lake and downtown. Such a friendly host. You don’t need anything since the host provided everything beforehand. Please keep this place clean because it will be my first recommendation to friends who are gonna stay in Toronto!”
– “Second time staying at here and it was just as amazing a the first time. Would not hesitate to stay a third time!”
– “very nice condo. Great views. Would definitely stay again.”
– “Great views and lovely clean apartment, slightly out of the way from downtown but still walkable. Although we never met, host was so great!”
– “One of the best Airbnb places I have ever stayed. Great location, great view, great quality flat!”
– “This luxury condo was exactly as described (e.g., listing/photos) and my stay was a very pleasant one. The condo was clean, security is good, the view was amazing, and the location is great. If you want to stay in because it’s a rainy day, the TV and surround sound speakers rock (and he’s got a Chromecast for you to connect to if you want to watch your own content). Host was very accommodating of any requests I had and always responded promptly. Will rent with Host again the next time I’m in the area!”
– “Couldn’t be any happier! This place was amazing. Good location, quiet yet still lively, good accommodations and best of all the furnishings were beautiful. Felt like home! Host was very helpful and friendly. Loved that we could communicate anytime and felt like a friend! Definitely will be coming bac. Thanks!”
August 2016: – “The host made me and my boyfriend feel very welcome and comfortable he was on time and made sure we had everything we needed before he left. He is a nice guy and we would defiantly stay here again. The condo is beautiful!”